El Dimecres, 26 de març de 2014, a les 19:37:02, Thomas Fischer va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> KBibTeX is a BibTeX editor to edit bibliographies used with LaTeX.
>
> After being under development for nearly 10 years, KBibTeX moved a
> few months ago from its previous hosting platform Gna! to KDE's
> playground. Being a mature project already when entering the
> playground, it may be time to continue. Therefore, I would like to
> ask you to review KBibTeX and approve a move to extragear.
>
> The Policies/Application Lifecycle documentation states some
> requirements for be reached before being allowed to proceed.
> 1. User documentation: initial documentation has been provided by
> Yuri Chornoivan and Burkhard Lück, located in master and will be
> part of future 0.6 releases
> 2. Developer documentation: due to organic growth, the level of
> documentation in the source code varies strongly.
> 3. Most Krazy issues have been addressed, a few border cases are left.
> 4. No usability review has been done, but normal users' feedback on
> usability has been considered previously.
> 5. Intel's profiler has been used in the past and Valgrind is still
> used from time to time (not a profiler per se, but still got to
> improve code quality). Hot spots exist, but those appear only in
> border cases, e.g. when a bibliography entry has 300 authors.
> 6. KBibTeX used ki18n(...) and alike from the beginning.
> Translations of configuration file strings has been added after the
> code moved to playground.

You don't need the extract-messages.sh file do you?

Stuff like
./src/io/config/bibtexfields.h:47:        foreach(const QString & key,
other.width.keys()) width.insert(key, other.width[key]);

Is ultra slow. I guess other.width is not a huge map?

Any reason you're using noMerge="1" in some of the menus of your ui.rc files?
Using noMerge is usually "a bad idea" since it means your menus will be a bit
different from the standard.

Cheers,
  Albert