Hello,

because Dario who is author of that commit have not response yet,
I'm forwarding original email to kde-core-devel ML.

Please somebody look at that commit and new dbus code/paths if it
is OK or not.

Thanks!

PS: I'm not subscribed to list, so add me to CC.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com

I looked into source code of solid power management and I found
some inconsistency in file:

kdelibs/solid/solid/powermanagement.cpp

In function Solid::PowerManagementPrivate::slotServiceRegistered
there is QDBusConnection::sessionBus().connect() call with arg

"/org/kde/Solid/PowerManagement/Actions/SuspendSession"

but in Solid::PowerManagementPrivate::slotServiceUnregistered()
there is QDBusConnection::sessionBus().disconnect() with only

"/org/kde/Solid/PowerManagement"

Shouldn't there be same dbus path as in slotServiceRegistered()?

Command git log and git diff told me that you changed only
function slotServiceRegistered() in git commit
f421fb5868817f36ba7382b719557380240b4256

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com