On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Martin Klapetek <martin.klape...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 7:31 PM, Mark Gaiser <mark...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Kdesrc-build uses (right?) projects.kde.org to get a list of frameworks
>> and compile them. That works great :)
>>
>> However, a few hours ago David Faure pushed something rather cool in KIO
>> [1] that i would like to play with. It adds the KIOCORE_ONLY cmake define.
>> Sure, i can compile KIO without kdesrc-build and just add "-DKIOCORE_ONLY"
>> to the cmake step.
>>
>> I prefer to keep using kdesrc-build so i wonder how to add a cmake define
>> for just the kio framework.
>>

> You can put it locally into your kdesrc-buildrc with "cmake-options",
> something like:
>
> module kio
>     repository kde-projects
>     cmake-options -DKIOCORE_ONLY=true
> end module
>
> You can even name the module kio-coreonly and then do kdesrc-build
> kio-coreonly to get the core only.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer

Hi Martin,

Thank you for the hints. The first solution works, but is not ideal. When i
do that then typing: "kdesrc-build kio" will compile that kio you just
added. However, when just typing "kdesrc-build" it only compiles the kio
from frameworks, not the one added in a later kdesrc-build include file.
I'm guessing this is a bug?

The second solution also works, but results in KIO being compiled twice.
Once for frameworks and once where added.

Do you know another way? :)