On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 16:28:20 CEST, Thomas Lübking wrote:
- The major concern about gerrit seems about scratch repos and I think I found a quite old bug/request on this which might cross "trivial" approaches w/ scripts? [1]
 Otoh, it seems Phabricator doesn't support scratch repos right now either.

The bug you linked to is about something else than scratch repos as far as I see.

- The lack of non-repo driven (web interface) patch supplies in gerrit does not seem to have been addressed in the document, but there've been many calls for such. So what's the state on this?

There's a tool for that, https://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/ .

- Phabricator is suggested to have integration w/ a bugtracker
-> Can gerrit be easily integrated w/ bugzilla (or other trackers), notably by cross-referencing the review (once! ;-) for the "BUG" keyword? (link and tag that this bug is being worked on - tag must be removed in case the patch is abandoned) - and of course closing as well.

Yes, see my other mail once it clears the moderation queue.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/