On 17.01.21 11:30, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El diumenge, 17 de gener de 2021, a les 11:07:40 CET, Johnny Jazeix va escriure:
Hi Ben,

https://build.kde.org/view/Failing/job/Applications/job/kaccounts-integration/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.15/lastFailedBuild/console

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:50 (include):
include could not find load file:  KDEGitCommitHooks

Side effect or bad ECM minimal version?
That's kind "a different git hook", what Ben wrote about is something that runs
on the git server, this error is about something that runs on the developer side.

This error is because Nico forgot that kaccounts-integration is not a KDE
Framework and thus it would be really desirable for it to not depend on an
unreleased version of extra-cmake-modules for the benefit of all of us that
don't compile our own KDE Frameworks and just use released versions.

I've now added a version check that should fix the build with KF 5.78.
That does not fix the CI though since that seems to have
master-but-not-latest-master, i.e. it fails because it says it has 5.79
but does not have the relevant commit.

Cheers

Nico