Thank you for having a look.
- seeking doesn't seem to do anything. I get `audiotube(103398)/(qml)
onMoved: Value: 71454.30987821381` as output but then the seek doesn't
actually happen

This is a known QtMultimedia bug that also seems to affect other apps I heard. I don't think I can do anything about it.

- something is also wonky with the playlist. it doesn't cover the width
(when data fails to load). it is overlapped by the scrollbar. clear and
shuffle don't seem to have labels though there would be enough space
https://i.imgur.com/Q3IoaBj.png
The left side should display the album cover, do you think the playlist should fill the whole page if there is none?
- on some artists I get `TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable `
https://i.imgur.com/U8BKHbQ.png
Which exactly? I can't reproduce it with Daft Punk.
- ytmusic.cpp forces LC_ALL to en_us, that seems a bit fishy and it
doesn't explain why either
The python code randomly fails if the encoding is not utf8, this was my attempt to work around that. I can add a comment.
- PlaylistUtils looks like it maybe should be a namespace not a class.
feel free to ignore me if you disagree
true