El domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2021 17:27:52 (CET), Kevin Kofler escribió:

PS: Those major distributions have had this sorted out for a couple years already. I really do not understand why it is such a problem for Arch to get this working. The current situation is a pain for everyone. I cannot reasonably do any debugging on my PinePhone running Manjaro ARM. Even the limited debugging support in the form of prebuilt rebuilds of GTK and Qt with debugging information is available only for x86_64.

Because, unlike those other "major distributions", Arch infrastructure and packaging work relies entirely on volunteers in their free time. And the commercially-oriented derivatives that take advantage of this work (such as the one you mention) do not ever contribute back.