FWIW the code itself is almost entirely just moved verbatim from plasma-framework, which is already a framework.

Nate

On 6/21/23 12:41, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2023, 12:23:55 CEST schrieb Ben Cooksley:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 10:12 PM Harald Sitter <sit...@kde.org> wrote:
LGTM now +2

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 10:04 AM Marco Martin <notm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I fixed CI, passes now

Thanks for correcting that.

As Friedrich raised the initial concerns it would be nice to have him
confirm that the code quality issues he found have all been corrected.

Fear I had just superficially looked at things, given I am currently not a
stakeholder in this library, no API consumer or contributor. The cmake issues
I saw at the time I had fixed directly, anything C++ etc. I had not really
looked at, just saw the TODOs and skipped ;) So cannot compare and would have
no time reserved here to take a closer look now, others have I assume :)
The other thing that stood out was the outdated docs, but that seems to have
been fixed/improved on a quick glance +1

The other comment was about the name, but naming, the joy :) ... and people
using it/working on it seem fine with the current one, so...

Cheers
Friedrich