A Dissabte, 29 de gener de 2011, Nikos Chantziaras va escriure:
> On 01/29/2011 04:16 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Dissabte, 29 de gener de 2011, Nikos Chantziaras va escriure:
> >> When I open a file dialog with QFileDialog::getOpenFileName(), this gets
> >>
> >> printed on stderr:
> >>     KGlobal::locale::Warning your global KLocale is being
> >>     recreated with a valid main component instead of a fake
> >>     component, this usually means you tried to call i18n
> >>     related functions before your main component was created.
> >>     You should not do that since it most likely will not work
> >>
> >> What can I do about this?  This is with a Qt 4.7.1 application running
> >> in KDE 4.6.0.
> >
> > Can you say in which app is happening? I don't really know much qt-only
> > applications.
>
> In my own app.

The warning is harmless for your application (you won't get translations for
that dialog but not sure how is that supposed to work). The easy solution is
asking QFileDialog to give you the Qt dialog instead of the native one. But
obviously you'll get an ugly dialog instead KDE nice one. The proper solution
would be having a look at the kde-qt integration code and making sure it
creates a KLocale at the proper stage.

Albert