Am 21.09.2011 12:30, schrieb Brad Hards:
> On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:21:39 PM Reindl Harald wrote:
>> because i have not the knowledge and time to learn fix kde-bugs?
> I think this is basically the same as saying that this bug is not important
> you (i.e. you have other things to spend your time on). Yet you think someone
> else should spend their time.

this is a poor argument

how do you imagine a php-developer fixing a bug in KDE/Plasma?
are you developer or only user, if you are only user i can
understand this naive answer of you a little bit, if you are
developer you must be crazy think somebody can learn how
to develop/debug kde/plsama-code in a reasonable time

these "why are you not fixing it on your own" are simply dumb
arguments as also "they do this in their free time" because
if they do this without getting paied they should be interestet
in a good reputation and errors in basic-operation are the worst
ever can happen