On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 20:39, Thomas Gahr <identity.kde....@dadommas.de> wrote:
> A propos moderation:
>
> Can it be seen in the list-info anywhere if a list is moderated or not?

I don't think so.

> Is kde-CORE-devel also set to full moderation or am I doing something wrong
> because even though I've subscribed all my mails await moderation.

Yes everyone is moderated there until they're explicitly set to not
moderated. We're usually pretty quick with moderating so that is
hopefully not a problem.
If someone could patch listadmin (a commandline moderation tool for
mailman) to do this so I don't have to go to the webinterface that
would increase setting this bit more often dramatically for me. At the
moment it only allows approving, rejecting, discarding and skipping
mails. Since I have a lot of lists to moderate I use listadmin instead
of going to the webinterface for each of them.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher