On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 21:06, Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralw...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Dario Freddi wrote Nov. 23 2011
>
>> Small advice: next time you are seeking for help, spare the others
>> from your cheap irony, because you can just piss people off. I am
>> certainly not losing my time helping somebody who is clearly too good
> < to follow my advice. Good luck in solving your problem, and when you
>> got a minute, learn to behave.
>
> To the kde-devel-People:
>
> since years is Mr. Freddi offending contributors and readers of this list. As
> far as got it, a moderator for the list was introduced some years ago, to
> improve this behaviour.
>
> Words like "spare your cheap irony", "you can piss people", "you are too good
> to follow my advice", "learn to behave" may be even hardly acceptable under
> uneducated people in a primary school and shows a very arrogant attitude, but
> definitly do not belong to the normal interchange between readers of a KDE
> forum.
> He is endangering the good name of kde-devel.
>
> Please consider the reactivation of the moderator.

Let's all take a deep breath here and stop this thread right now. It's
not going anywhere productive.
Dario is not perfect like everyone else on this list. But Dario is one
of the people who I can always count on to help new contributors. No
need for name-calling or bringing up old fights again.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member