Hi,

I want to make my littler effort into that,.. but don't know C++
I prefer Python/Qt4

This is my 1st hobbie effort to do something with Qt
https://github.com/emper0r/IVAO-status/
and if exist some packages with Python to can help i can understand the
code with PyKde4 i really want to help in that.
i'm start read about kde guidelines.

Tony.

2012/10/6 Vishesh Handa <m...@vhanda.in>

> Hey Sandarbh
>
> In the open source world, we primarily communicate via mailing lists and
> IRC Chat [1]. How about you come talk to us more over there. There is a
> separate channel for Indians called #kde-in on freenode. You'll find a lot
> of other Indians over there, and it might be easier than these emails,
> which can be slightly intimidating.
>
> If you're unaware about IRC - Install the program called Konversation or
> Quassel, set the server to freenode (chat.freenode.net), and connect to
> #kde-in. The people over there will try to get you started.
>
> PS: All caps is generally considered shouting and is generally avoided.
>
> On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Sandarbh Katiyar <sandarbh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Respected sir,
>>
>> I have learned and practiced c++ along with a little knowledge of python
>> and i am willing to join and start developing for your organisation.
>>
>> So please consider my acknowledgement and suggest me the junior jobs.
>>
>> Thanking You,
>> Sandarbh Katiyar

>> unsubscribe <<
>>

> --
> Vishesh Handa

Antonio Peña
Secure email with PGP 0x8B021001 available at http://pgp.mit.edu
 Fingerprint: 74E6 2974 B090 366D CE71  7BB2 6476 FA09 8B02 1001