Do you think I am on the right track?
Do you have some advice to find the correction?

Thank you.

Le 31/10/2012 19:09, Stephane MANKOWSKI a écrit :
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.
Now, I know the reason of the error (not due to KDE or Skrooge, due to libc) ...
... do you know how to repair it?

Do I have to put special linking "tags" in the CMakeLists.txt of my plugins?
Do I have to open a bug on KPluginLoader?

Is somebody else has the same kind of issue with plugins?

Thank you.

Le 31/10/2012 15:30, Sune Vuorela a écrit :
On 2012-10-30, Stephane MANKOWSKI <steph...@mankowski.fr> wrote:
On kubuntu 12.04 (with KDE 4.9.1), all plugins were successfully loaded. On kubuntu 12.10 (with KDE 4.9.2), some plugins are not loaded due to a=20
NULL pointer returned by /*loader.factory()*/
I didn't change the code of Skrooge in between.

If I print the error message returned by /*loader.errorString()*/, I get=20
this:
/*dlopen: cannot load any more object with static TLS*/

I don't understand this error.
What does it mean?
What should I do to be able to load all plugins like on previous version?
the error is coming from libdl (the thing that is a few layers
underneath kpluginloader). And it is apparantly because there isn't room
in the DTV to initalize the static TLS.
TLS is short for Threaded Local Storage (not related to ssl-TLS)

the code is in
http://sourceware.org/git/?p=glibc.git;a=blob;f=elf/dl-open.c;h=9c39a34a4b0baafd93f37b1364c10724b0fa6d9b;hb=HEAD
line 546

/Sune
  - who don't fully understand the email he is writing