Hi devs,

I keep having trouble trying to build the KDE application KMyMoney4 without
documentation.

With ccmake I can see that all settings with relevance to documentation issues
are set to off:
---
        KDE4_ENABLE_HTMLHANDBOOK         OFF

        USE_DEVELOPER_DOC                OFF

        USE_HTML_HANDBOOK                OFF

---

However, when building meinproc4 is being called frequently, which is exactly
what I would like to prevent from happening due to a
nasty-hard-to-locate-since-spurious-segfault...

        It looks like there is no explicit switch which disallows building the
API doc. Is this assumption correct?

If yes, how can I avoid calling meinproc4 in the build process anyway?

Greets,
Marko