Hello,

I would like to apply for GSoC 2013 and I was wondering what the simpler
projects are on this page: http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2013/Ideas

Full disclosure: This semester is my first as a Computer Science student, I
am learning C++ in my Data Structures and Algorithms class and I've done
some Ruby and Python on my own. I have a lot of time on my hands, however,
and I learn quickly, so if someone would point me to easier projects then I
would plunge right into learning the necessaries and get working on the
simpler submission that I would need to make for the GSoC application and
beyond.

I'm not trying to waste anyone's time, I really like open source software
and I figure even if I don't get into the Summer of Code, I'll have learned
a TON just in the process of applying, and hopefully and have contributed!

Thanks for all the help!

Kajari