Hi,

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Michael Spencer <spencers1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a small script that helps to generate parts of a Qt class. I then
> call it from a CMake file, using a couple custom commands in a function:

<snip>

> Here is the part that doesn't work. Although the the custom commands are
> called and work great, moc doesn't get called on the resulting files.
> However, if I generate the files by hand, and than manually add the copied
> source file to the list of sources, moc does get called. The list of source
> files is identical regardless of whether I add the file by hand or it gets
> added as a result of the custom commands. It's just the moc doesn't get
> called if the file is produced as a result of a custom command.
>
> I am doing the custom commands wrong? How do I fix this so moc is called
> on the output of my custom commands?

I did this about a year ago, I've put it on techbase (in a temporary
location) now due to the length of the lines:
http://techbase.kde.org/User:Argonel/mocGenerated

There may be a "more correct" method, but as it wasn't intended for
permanent use I didn't put much effort into it beyond making it work.

Regards, Eli