On terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013 16.44.20, Damian Ivanov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When people change a setting in KDE they 1st hit the apply button.
> In GNOME people change the setting and the setting is change instantly
> there is no apply button.
>
> Is it possible to have the same behavior in KDE?

No, there's no option to change to that model. Not only that, we miss the
infrastructure to achieve it. All of our applications are written with a model
of never reloading their settings at runtime, so even if you made dialogs
apply immediately, it would still not be the GNOME behaviour.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358