Hi,

I am currently pursuing my B.E. degree in Computer Engineering and
presently in 3rd ( pre-final ) year. I want to contribute to KDE in
GSOC 14.

I have knowledge of C/C++ ,JAVA and Qt framework. I have basic
knowledge of networking and protocols. I have basic idea of git.

I have attended KDE meetup 2013 (
http://dot.kde.org/2013/03/07/kde-meetup-2013-india ) and I am very
motivated after attending hands-on sessions of Qt and other KDE
topics.

I read all ideas of this year and I am intersted in project "Improve
sharing experience".

I don't know appropriate mailing list or IRC channel for this topic.
So if you can tell me appropriate mailing list and IRC chanel it will
be helpful to me.

Thank you.

--
Mitul Modi