On Dienstag, 25. März 2014 14:31:05 CEST, Marek Kochanowicz wrote:

entry field works but it is not quite functional yet. What bothers me right now, are segfaults triggered with any none alpha numeric key (for instance print-screen but also alt-gr).

http://wklej.org/id/1311595

i'm not sure what is wrong here. Should i not pass all keys to the klineedit (mFilterWidget)? Can anybody give me a tip? Debugging is hard :(

I'd bet on some recursion for the sendEvent, but w/o seeing the actual code or
a backtrace, that's impossible to say.
Notice that a popup will grab the keyboard and receive all input events -
events sent somewhere will likely show up in the popup as well.

Cheers,
Thomas