On 4/17/2014 2:19 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
El Dimecres, 16 d'abril de 2014, a les 21:55:50, Robby Stephenson va escriure:
On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
El Dimarts, 15 d'abril de 2014, a les 21:34:38, Robby Stephenson va
Anyone else have this problem? Particularly on a non-Debian/Ubuntu
   system? Anyone able to take a shot at looking at the CSV import
code? It uses the libcsv library. I have a branch where I updated to
the latest release of libcsv (branch name is bug329677) but I can't
determine whether that might fix it.

I just tried, reproduced and proposed a patch for the problem :-)

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/117605/

Cheers,

   Albert

Many thanks! I appreciate the help.

We're here all to help :-)

Keep tellico rocking!

Any thoughts on why I couldn't reproduce it? Is there a compiler flag that might have exposed the bug to me sooner? Or maybe using clang or a different compiler altogether? if it matters, I have develop on an opensuse system, but I also test on a Ubuntu machine I have access to. And neither one hung on me with this bug.

Robby