On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Filipe Saraiva <fil...@kde.org> wrote:

>  Hello gearheads,
>
> I am working in Cantor port to KF5 in last month. My milestone is to
> compile and run Cantor without backends and panel plugins. For now I can
> compile, but the binary generated have a seg fault.
>
> Then I need a help of some KF5 port guru, please. =)
>
> The code is in reviewboard https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120300/. My
> main doubts are:
>
> * Is kdemacros.h (in src/lib/cantor_macros.h and src/lib/cantor_export.h)
> available in KF5?

No, you use generate_export_header macro().

> * What do I do with setComponentData in src/cantor_part.cpp:73? Is it
> deprecated?

I didn't look at the code, but I'm pretty sure you have to do
setComponentName.

> * Could someone show me the new way to use KPluginFactory
> (src/cantor_part.cpp)?

Well, there's many different ways to do plugins in KF5 (sigh) I'm unsure to
be honest if KParts changed, but I would suggest you to look at a ported
KPart and see how they did it. ;)