Morning

I’m close to being back to KDE joy and work. Just one last exam on Thursday
and I’m done with my final exams. But let’s concentrate on the subject.

For the topic of the Randa Meetings this year it’s planned to focus on
tablet/smartphone and touch platforms and make our software fit for them (e.g.
touch ui for Kdenlive or Android CI) and work further on already adapted
software (e.g. KDE Connect, GCompris or KPhotoAlbum). And e.g. the Visual
Design Group of KDE might help to design these new UIs (e.g. a tablet-ui for
KRecipes where you can recook all the great dishes of the recent Randa
Meetings ;-) or make them better. Or what are your ideas for this topic?

So if you think you should be part of this endeavour and you want to come to
Randa this year please go to Doodle and select the start date that fits you
best:
http://doodle.com/4cwybmrwxpfn53yw

The dates that can be selected are the possible start dates of the respective
Randa Meetings. Just add another 6 days till you need to leave Randa again
;-).

Oh and please forward this information to potential other participants and
people you think should come as well.

Hugs
Mario