Am 2015-06-08 23:40, schrieb Friedrich W. H. Kossebau:
Am Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 17:22:26 schrieb Milian Wolff:
Hey all,

sometimes I need to run applications that do not work properly with a dark system color scheme. Is there a way to set a different (bright) color scheme
for /some/ applications?

If not, where would such a feature need to be implemented, I guess in the Qt4/Qt5 KDE integration plugins? Are those upstream in Qt or somewhere in
our git?

At least Digikam has the option to set itself another color scheme, selecting from the installed ones. Krita also has that option (he, same code used for it
:) ).

I moved that up into frameworks as part of KConfigWidgets: api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/kconfigwidgets/html/classKColorSchemeManager.html

Cheers
Martin