Am 05.07.2015 um 12:17 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> El Diumenge, 5 de juliol de 2015, a les 12:03:35, Ralf Habacker va escriure:
>> Am 18.05.2015 um 13:26 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> My suggestion for you if you really want to maintain a longer term
>>> kdelibs4- based version of umbrello s to keep doing commits in your
>>> "last" kdelibs4- branch (i guess Applications/15.04 in this case), though
>>> since we're not doing any more tarballs of those i'm not sure it will
>>> reach many people, you'll have to ping distro people and tell them to
>>> look into the branch regularly for bugfixes or you can try releasing your
>>> own tarballs.
>> According to the available number of distributions
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_distributions#Official_distribut
>> ions you are aware that this will require noticable efforts to perform for
>> every release ?
> I am, but given that you want to release two versions of the same app and we
> don't support that is the best I could suggest.
You are also aware, that Windows and Mac OSX installation support is
currently broken (KF5 applications could not find distributed data
files, see https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44473) and requires to
stay for that platforms with KDE4, while KF5 is usable for unix like os ?

Forcing to choose one framework results into give up either linux (stay
with KDE4) or Windows and Mac/OSx (switch to KF5)

Cheers
Ralf