Hi All,
  I am Rishi Shah and am a third-year student of computer science at DAIICT
college. I am seeking to contribute in KDE.
  A brief introduction about me, in the summer break after my freshman year
I did my GSoC internship under The Concord Consortium organization. Where I
have developed scientific simulations and models which help students to
understand how scientific interaction take place at atomic level. I did my
second-year summer intern with Hackerrank, where my job is to develop a
service to provide servers to users. Right now I'm working with appbase.io
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/a889535028e2ab4312684fc800558132c6e3661b?url=http%3A%2F%2Fappbase.io%2F&signature=440e4366ffc39ec8>
as
an Infrastructure engineer, my job is to manage the servers and develop
distributed proxy server using Apache Zookeeper and Golang. I am so much
passionate about open source world and I am willing to contribute more and
more.
   I have interests in server side programming and DevOps, and I wanted to
explore more in these fields. Is there any project of KDE related to my
interests in which I can contribute?

Link to my CV - https://goo.gl/qFU8G0
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/692546f0677c984f809109624694fa7027526da5?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FqFU8G0&signature=80ba84cec8537a77>

   Help me to contribute in KDE. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Rishi