On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:24 PM, Sebastian Kügler <se...@kde.org> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> On woensdag 10 augustus 2016 21:30:58 CEST Markus Rechberger wrote:
>> Don't expect me to be friendly to anyone supporting breaking working
>> applications, only idiots do that and fully accept that.
>
> I think we've seen enough of you. I have told you, repeatedly, on IRC that
> your disagreement over a technical matter is no excuse for your behaviour of
> harrassment and public shaming.

Ahm do you know what is going on actually?

Harassment of what? That the bug still remains and the user still has
the issue? It's
not my decision to not fix the bug for him.
So don't speak around the issue or try to resolve it.

> Your behaviour is simply not acceptable here, so you either change your way of
> dealing with people or spend your time elsewhere. I'm getting really tired of
> having to tell you the basic rules of courtesy, and I know others are getting
> as well.
>
> Here's a reminder, read it carefully and think how it could apply to your
> actions (not someone else's, YOURS): https://www.kde.org/code-of-conduct/
>
> If you think this does not apply to you, you are not welcome in KDE.

I couldn't care less, I know things can go another way but I'm usually
digging into issues
which remain over years and that's why things escalate like that.

If you cannot resolve such issues either you probably shouldn't be
part of such a project either.
The issue remains and you're writing about my behaviour, hah.

I haven't asked about anything impossible, basically now everyone has
lost only because
the wrong decisions are made by only a few (if not one).

I do not claim that it's the problem of the whole KDE project but just
a few who don't have the full overview
about why and what the problem is.
We have supported this Kaffeine project for years, (not much with code
but) made people using it and we will stop doing so.
We also helped to provide custom builds to those who needed it.

Best Regards,
Markus

p.s I forgot to sign off the Mailinglist and will do so now.