Morten Volden ha scritto:
> Hi Allen
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> kdev-perforce has already been moved to into kdevplatform (So I guess that
> qualifies as it passing review.).

Does it mean that the code was merged inside the kdevplatform repository? But
then you did not add the Messages.sh file, so no translation extracted. I'm
going to fix this.

> If the repo has to be moved I suggest to move it into kdevelop/plugins.

As the code was merged, the repository should be probably cleaned, as it
happened with other repositories whose code was merged in kdevplatform or in
other components (i.e. add a commit which removes all files and adds a README
which points to the new location). Then we can remove it/move to unmaintained.

Ciao
--
Luigi