Hi all,
     Thanks, Lays Rodrigues.
 I am Aayush Arora, I am doing front-end development from past three years.
I have worked with Fossasia as a Google Summer of Code student this year. I
will suggest making kde.org completely responsive that supports all
platforms. Kde.org seems to be a representation of KDE data. Hence, I can
suggest working with Angular.js <https://docs.angularjs.org/api> to make it
a Single Page Application which will be fast as compared to the current
website ( without reloading of pages ) , also using Bootstrap
<http://getbootstrap.com/> ( Responsive Web design framework) can help to
complete the work easily.
I will love to be a part of this, developers who maintain kde.org can help
and provide suggestions.
Thanks

Aayush Arora
Google Summer Of Code 2016, Fossasia
B.tech , Information Technology
JSS ACADEMY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION ,NOIDA
Linkedin <https://in.linkedin.com/in/aayush-arora-658945bb>, Github
<https://github.com/>