On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Olivier Churlaud <oliv...@churlaud.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Oliver,

> I just realized that api.kde.org was not generated since the 18th (one week).
> I just wanted to say that it is known and currently under investigation. I'll
> fix this as soon as I can (before Monday anyway)

This was due to a system migration by the hoster of Zivo, as part of
this migration the system was temporarily split between two different
physical hosts for the duration of the migration. To minimize the risk
of changes being lost, cron was disabled during this migration, which
is why the API documentation was not regenerated.

As of an hour or so ago we were confident the migration had been fully
completed and that the new host system for Zivo was stable and
completely operational, so have now switched to using the new host
exclusively. Cron has been re-enabled as a result.

> @Ben:  I would be happy to discuss if an email alert could be set from the
> server to be aware of problems without checking everyday the logs. I'm quite
> busy with IRL issues and cannot spend too much time otherwise.

Something along these lines can probably be arranged - please contact
me off list to arrange this.

> Cheers,
> Olivier

Cheers,