On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aa...@kde.org> wrote:
> El diumenge, 26 de març de 2017, a les 20:26:25 CEST, A. Bikadorov va
> escriure:
>> On 26.03.2017 20:17, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> > El diumenge, 26 de mar� de 2017, a les 18:41:00 CEST, A. Bikadorov va
>> >
>> > escriure:

>> > No, sorry, that doesn't work, it links to the calligra .arcconfig, which
>> > has "project.name"    : "Calligra"
>> > What would I write there?
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >
>> >   Albert

>> The name of the project for this repo. Sorry, but isn't that pretty obvious?
>
> No, it is not, let's say that
>   https://phabricator.kde.org/source/plasma-framework/
> did not have an .arcconfig file
>
> Should i use plasma.framework?
> Should i use "Plasma Framework"?
> Should I use "Plasma Framework (Library)"?
> And most importantly, what does that project.name do?

You should not need to set project.name in .arcconfig.
When Arcanist creates a revision (review) it should associate it with
the appropriate repository on Phabricator.

That in turn will trigger Herald to add any necessary projects and
other subscribers - resulting in mails going out to mailing lists,
project maintainers and so forth.

Creation of Herald rules is restricted to Community Admins as global
rules have the power to bypass all access controls and can be used to
perform significant actions (bulk subscribing others, etc)

Please see https://phabricator.kde.org/H19 for the rule for Plasma.

> Because if you actually look at the plasma-framework .arcconfig you'll see it
> doesn't have a project.name
>
> I sincerely think that Luigi's suggestion is what should be in
> https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Connecting_to_KDE
> or at least as an alternative way.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert