On 04/02/17 11:31, Mostafa Mahmoud wrote:
Dears,

I am interested in joining GSoC this year, but I have not submitted a proposal yet. I need some help. I am interested in one of the projects you are mentoring (GCompris), and I need to know what level of knowledge should I have, and what are the steps to do from here?

Thanks in advance
ᐧ

Hi,

I think it's too late for this year. We require that students already have some commits/patches for the project they plan to propose.

For KDE, you can have some information at https://community.kde.org/GSoC (quote: "Proposals with no previous work with the KDE community will not be considered.") and more specific to gcompris: http://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers

Johnny

  • Inquiring Mostafa Mahmoud
    • Re: Inquiring JAZEIX Johnny