El 9 abr. 2018, a la(s) 15:35, Elvis Angelaccio <elvis.angelac...@kde.org>
escribió:

> On lunedì 9 aprile 2018 20:01:03 CEST, Nate Graham wrote:
>> Howdy folks,
>
> Hi Nate,
>

>> Right now we have a lot of KIO bugs scattered around in various places:
>> - kio
>> - frameworks-kio
>> - kfile
>>
>> Should we mark kio and kfile as not accepting new bugs
>
> Yes, since we stopped releasing kdelibs last November.
>
>> add some more components to frameworks-kio, consolidate everything there
>
> Yes.
>
> Note that this is not kio-specific: every library in kdelibs that used to
> have its own bugzilla product should be "merged" with the new frameworks-xxx
> product (actual bugs still open should be moved, everything else should be
> closed). As you can guess, it requires a lot of work.

Note that any changes will cause email notifications. If you close a fixed bug
that's fine, but for mass-moving from kio -> frameworks-kio that would be just
noise, especially annoying for old and already-closed bugs. You should
coordinate with sysadmins to do such mass changes without sending email
notifications.

--
Nicolás