Hi all, tonight I've moved the project headings which were empty of ideas
from the 2019 page. I pasted them into the end of last year's Ideas page
[1] in case some of you (choqok, kopete, kdevelop, kgpg, kwin, peruse,
plasma, wikitolearn) are going to add ideas late and want those headers
back. I added all the relevant information I could find before opening up
the page to ideas; I should have alphabetized them first!

They are alphabetized them now [2]. Better late than never.

A few ideas still have no mentors listed; please get that done now.
(KDEConnect, LabPlot, Okular). TBD or "the team" are not good enough for
our proposal!

Reminder: our deadline is 6 February; less than a week. The org application
is done except for the Ideas page.

Valorie

1. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2018/Ideas
2. https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2019/Ideas