On maandag 25 februari 2019 09:12:47 CET Eike Hein wrote:

> I'm aware of several projects who would like to incubate with KDE.org
> (e.g. Kaidan and Spectral, both new-breed Kirigami apps with new
> contributor ecosystems) but are waiting for the outcome of this
> decision, because they believe being part of KDE wouldn't be worth the
> cost of losing access to contributors that Phabricator imposes to them.

I've my doubts about that. I haven't had any problems whatsoever attracting new
developers to Krita because of phabricator.

> It's also worth noting that we're the only big FOSS player using
> Phabricator at the moment.

Blender uses phabricator, and Blender is a huge FOSS player.

Mind, I'm not arguing against moving to gitlab, I guess it's the right thing to
do, because Phabricator's lack of maintenance mainly, but let's keep the record
straight.

--
https://www.krita.org