Germano,

On Samstag, 18. Mai 2019 11:14:05 CEST Germano Massullo wrote:

> I am experiencing my KDE Plasma session not being locked when I
> suspend the laptop while closing down the lid. Since it is a serious
> security problem, can anybody please tell me how to retrieve useful
> Plasma debug messages for kscreenlock related stuff?
> Thank you

Do you have the "Lock screen on resume" option activated? You can find it with
the screen locker.

I am asking, because the feature works for me.

Sorry, can't give you details on how to debug it.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to
support it for the rest of your life. (Michael Sinz)