El divendres, 31 de maig de 2019, a les 13:05:04 CEST, Alexander Reinholdt va
escriure:
> Has anyone on this list successfully packaged a program with a KAuth helper
> included? Or is it impossible to install a KAuth helper into a flatpak? Help
> is much appreciated.

I think that's the main question, does a KAuth helper make sense in a flatpak
app?

Given that flatpak apps are [supposed to be] sandboxed, personally I don't
think it makes sense for them to let you have elevated permissions.

Elevated permissions to what if you're in a sandbox and can't see anything
anyway?

But I have to say my knowledge of flatpak is not very deep.

Aleix? Jan?

Do the flatpak people have a list where it make sense asking/discussing this?

Cheers,
  Albert