Am Donnerstag, 1. August 2019, 13:29:53 CEST schrieb David Edmundson:
> [...]
Interesting. Thank you.

> Note also KDE (now) has its own really good RSS/Atom parser library
> libsyndication. We can make that have a QML import somewhere.
That would be great.

>From the C++ side, syndication seems to be exactly what I need. I will
look into it.

What I need (in QML) is something like this:
```
FeedModel {
    id: "tagesschau"
    source: "http://www.tagesschau.de/xml/atom/";
}

FeedModel {
    id: "spiegel"
    source: "https://www.spiegel.de/schlagzeilen/index.rss";
}
```
With similar load and status attributes like XmlListModel.

I'll try to create a wrapper.

Gerion