El dilluns, 9 de setembre de 2019, a les 19:28:11 CEST, Friedrich W. H.
Kossebau va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> developer using KDE Frameworks libraries in your projects, how would you like
> to be able to control warnings about deprecated API in those libraries? Or
> control the visibility of deprecated API to your code when building?
>
> There is a prototype to enhance KDE Frameworks API, so developers building
> against KDE Frameworks libraries could use flags like
>
> -DKF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0xXYZ
> -DKF_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS_SINCE=0xXYZ
> -DKF_NO_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS
> -DKF_NO_DEPRECATED

Can you explain what are they supposed to do?

When we understand their purpose we may suggest better names?

i have the feeling the last two do kind of opposite things though the names are
very similiar?

Cheers,
  Albert