El dimecres, 19 de febrer de 2020, a les 6:39:50 CET, Urs Fleisch va escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> > You don't need all that
> > echo "Extracting po/en/kid3_qt.po"
> > part, scripty just does it every single day for you
>
> I saw that an English po is now generated and downloaded when using
> translations/download-pos.sh. In this case the file po/en/kid3_qt.po
> already exists and the "Extracting po/en/kid3_qt.po" part is not executed,
> so it does not harm. What could be improved in scripty's job is the fact
> that it generates a full English po with a lot of wrong "translations"
> therein (fuzzy, guessed incorrectly by msgmerge). msgmerge should not be
> called on po files which only contain plurals. But anyway, I explicitly
> call lupdate with the -pluralonly option in translations/po2ts.py, so the
> wrong translations do not harm in the end.
>
> > I don't understand why you have that po2ts.py either, we have an
> extra-cmake-modules
> > thing that will make it for you (ECMCreateQmFromPoFiles.cmake), you
> should be using it :)
>
> I tried it with ECMPoQmTools, but unfortunately, it didn't work in this
> case. I documented this in the header of translations/CMakeLists.txt:
>
>   # Using ecm_install_po_files_as_qm() from ECMPoQmTools does not work
>   # because the generated ts files do not have context information,
>   # just one single context with an empty name.

So what you are saying is that ecm_install_po_files_as_qm doesn't work at all?
That's strange since it works for lots of KDE Frameworks that use it.

In the future, please when you find what seems to be a bug like that tell us
about it so we can make it work and you don't have to do your own thing.

Cheers,
  Albert