On 03/04/20 23:01, Konrad Czapla wrote:
Yes I read this section and I set up kdesrc-build script and I built the
dolphin file manager. I want to know How I can take my first task ? and
should I focus on a particular project? if yes, which would be beginner
friendly?

It is best to work on something that bothers you. A bug, or a missing
feature.  If you really have no idea what you could improve, there is a
list of open bugs and wishlist items at bugzilla.

Dolphin isn't exactly beginner-friendly, though, because it has complex
custom view classes, and actual operations happen in KIO.  I suggest to
also look at kdeutils, kdegames, and kdeedu projects for starting, but
as I said, your motivation decides where and what to work on.

--
Christoph Feck