Hi,

I agree with this point, and I also like Invent as a name :)

Cheers,

Ilya.

---- Дата: Пн, 13 апр 2020 18:51:10 +0300 Carl Schwan <c...@carlschwan.eu>
написал(а) ----

Hi,
I prefer the name invent because I fear that using GitLab will confuse
newcomers then you say that they can contribute to GitLab and that they won't
find any KDE code in gitlab.com.

Also, I quite like the invent name.

Carl