On Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020 10:39:44 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> I believe Clazy recently gained support for doing that.

That is not entirely correct. I have made a proof-of-concept script that
extracts warnings
from clazy and emits them in the code climate format
(https://invent.kde.org/nicolasfella/
clazy_codeclimate/-/blob/master/clazy_codeclimate.py[1]), but it's not part of
clazy and I'm
not sure I want it to be. After some adjustments it is now generic enough to
extract all
clang warnings (from clang itself but also clang-tidy etc.) so clazy feels like
the wrong
home to me. It should be possible to upstream it to code climate itself
(https://
github.com/codeclimate/codeclimate/issues/707[2]), but that would require some
work on
the "packaging"

Cheers

Nico