Hello!

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, May 11, 2020 12:19 AM, David Redondo <da...@david-redondo.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > As for the other two, we are not using the source code directly, however we
> > copied and were inspired by a lot of code from both sources,
>
> That's using the code.

Ok, I wont try to argue. Anyhow, the Qt games are BSD 3-clause, and I believe
we are satisfying all three clauses. We can add the appropriate licensing
headers where needed. However, Samegame (the program which uses the copied Qt
code) was also just a test to see if our framework worked, so we can just
remove it entirely. Neither of us mind at all.

The developer of TicTacToe says that he did reverse the colors of the TicTacToe
icons, which were copied from the Qt examples. However, we can easily use a
breeze 'X' and 'O' icon if such exist.

And at https://github.com/nescitus/cpw-engine, the README says that CPW is in
public domain. So I believe the current licensing is fine in this case....