On 5/18/20 7:57 AM, Nate Graham wrote:
I'm finding that all my repos have somehow had their URLs already changed to GitLab URLs (by kdesrc-build maybe?), but not the right ones. This makes the git-kpull migration script fail:

nate@spectre:~/kde/src/kio$  (master) git remote -v
origin  https://invent.kde.org/kio (fetch)
origin  ssh://g...@invent.kde.org/kio (push)
nate@spectre:~/kde/src/kio$  (master) ~/kde/src/sysadmin-repo-metadata/git-helpers/git-kpull Sorry, we were unable to determine the name of the repository as it is not configured to push to the old server (git.kde.org)

Never mind, this was caused by an out-of-date version of kdesrc-build that was being used instead of the most up-to-date version in the repo itself due to a local misconfiguration. Everything's working fine now.

Great job on a smooth transition!

Nate