Hello

I would like to move Plasma Firewall to KDE Review.
What's Plasma Firewall?

It's a frontend for firewalls, currently it supports FirewallD, UFW and BSD
firewalls are being implemented as we speak. The code is based on
NXFirewall from the awesome people at NX, thanks for Uri Herrera and Alexis
Zubieta for the ground work.

Following the ground work done by those two Kai, Me and Lucas worked
together to give Plasma a good firewall system, we feel that the work is
done, but now we need testers, as of course there will be bugs.

You can find the code at:
https://invent.kde.org/tcanabrava/plasma-firewall

Currently the firewall plugin is opt-in at compile time, with the ufw being
the one compiled.
We need to figure out a better way to do the loading of the plugin based on
what firewall the system has.

Best Regards
Tomaz