On 11/9/21 04:33, Glen Ditchfield wrote:
I would like to have some members of KCalendarCore's incidence classes
removed during the transition from KF5 to KF6, and I'd like to be sure
that the changes won't be missed in the excitement.

Do you have some preferred way to label such changes?  For example, is
there some `#if` statement that can be wrapped around the code, such
that it will be compiled into KF5 but compiled out of KF6?

Hello. We use deprecation macros, grep for DEPRECATED in any KF repo, and see the manual pages for those macros (defined by extra-cmake-modules), lots of examples in the repos already.

--
Ahmad Samir