Am 10.11.22 um 10:09 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
On Donnerstag, 10. November 2022 09:28:17 CET Klaas Freitag wrote:

Am 09.11.22 um 21:18 schrieb Tobias Leupold:
Am Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 20:59:15 CET schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Am 09.11.22 um 20:22 schrieb Nate Graham:

That is essentially what my old document scanning script did -- using the same
tools. But without a GUI of course. Nice idea! Seems like I'm not the only one
who worked on getting this very task done as easy as possible ;-)

Yes, well, that is what people in the office need. "Classical" office
suites are just the beginning. Things that we Linux guys considered
black magic for long time (such as printing, scanning, ocr, doc analysis
etc) are now super easy and available on mobile platforms. And that is
what we compete with on the office desktop.

I don't know, if you have thought of this when writing invoices. Include
an EPC QR (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPC-QR-Code) on the invoice. I am
thinking about adding a webcam interface so that KMyMoney can use it to
read the QR code and use the data to fill out the form for online payments
that KMyMoney already has. Or even use the PDF file as input an pull out
the QR code. That would improve productivity I think. I know, a bit off
topic here.

Would be a cool feature for sure -- but I don't think I could add this to Scandoc in a meaningful way, can I?

I know people who run Kraft on Chromebooks to enable the users to use
the "nice" productivity apps available with android. Tough times ;-)