-Utarsh

It might be worth re-thinking this policy now that we use GitLab. People don't need a developer account to fully contribute anymore.

Nate

On 5/7/23 09:41, Johnny Jazeix wrote:

Le sam. 6 mai 2023 à 23:31, Nate Graham <n...@kde.org <mailto:n...@kde.org>> a écrit :

    Hello Utkarsh,

    You don't need a developer *account* to start contributing, and in fact
    you can't have one until you've made a number of contributions
    already. :)

    If you're looking for information about starting the process of
    contributing with code, we have a bunch of documentation at
    https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development
    <https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development>.

    Best of luck!

    Nate

    On 5/6/23 20:42, Utkarsh Kumar wrote:
     > Hlw, I am Utkarsh Kumar and I want to need help creating a developer
     > account setup. so please can someone suggest to me the steps I
    need to
     > follow to create a developer account?

Hi Nate,
Utkarsh has been selected for GSoC to work on digiKam and it's a prerequisite to create a developer account do in the community bonding period.
Cheers,

Johnny