Hey Everyone,

As Binary Factory is to be shut down soon we are moving the Flatpak manifests to their individual GitLab repositories.

Most of this is fairly simple, however, some GitLab repositories have enabled reuse linting (which is great). The Flatpak manifests I have come across so far have not had any licensing information included. This email is just to start a discussion about what everyone's thoughts are about which license to apply for them.

The GitLab CI files are licensed as CC0-1.0 and I'm thinking that this might be a suitable license as the Flatpak manifest files are simply text files.
# SPDX-FileCopyrightText: None
# SPDX-License-Identifier: CC0-1.0

Let me know your thoughts.

Justin